Monday, June 14, 2010

Hawaii!!!

Wow it's been so long since my last post...Anyways, Brandon and I just got back from Hawaii yesterday, we went with my family. It was a blast and it flew by pretty fast. We were there for about 8 days. Some of the fun things we did were parasailing, snorkeling, zip-lining, of course we spent lots of time at the beach as well. One morning all of us girls went to the spa and got massages and facials while the guys went golfing so that was pretty kool too. Brandon and I got kinda burnt the first day out in the sun, Brandon more so than me. He was super red and his back was peeling pretty bad. We also played some games with my family and went out to eat and looked at some of the markets and little shops. We got hawaiian style snow-cones, they had ice cream in the middle and they were so good! But yeah it was super fun hanging out with my family, definitely was highlight of my summer I'm sure! It seems like family vacations are always some of the best memories. Here are some pics...





3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog... CUTE wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! I'm super jealous, I wish we could have a Hawaii trip about now! It looks like you guys had a blast! Cute swim suits too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sounds like SO much fun! Glad he could make the trip with ya (thanks to Baseball ending) lol. Ziplines are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete