Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's new

I haven't been doing well at keeping up with my blog, so I just wanted to update on what we've been up to the last couple weeks. It's been so great to have Brandon home for the last two weeks! He had lots of home games which were very fun to watch. He's had a great season, I'm really proud of him. We've gotten to do lots of fun things. We finally saw the movie Avatar, it was so good! We went miniature golfing, to the driving range, out to eat with friends, and just got to relax. We are also done with school until September! Finals went well for both of us. We also finally figured out what we are doing this summer. Brandon got an internship at the Park City golf course which he is pretty excited about. So we are staying here in Provo! I've started looking for a different job for this summer so hopefully I will find something soon. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to go with this post but next time I will. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you guys are going to be around this summer! We need to get together for games once season is over!

    ReplyDelete